LHB has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer (Municipal focus).
This position will enhance client relationships, and ensure that projects are delivered on-time to meet or exceed customer expectations. Our civil engineers focus on a diverse array of infrastructure projects, working closely with cities, counties, and state governments; and many private owners. The right candidate must have internal drive to deliver results, along with the ability to find and maintain strong relationships.
Our work environment is fast-paced and participatory. The ideal candidate must have a "whatever it takes" attitude, and the motivation to advance Civil Engineering throughout the company.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college
• 8 years of Civil Engineering experience
• Professional Engineer licensure
• Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
• Ability to evaluate, plan, direct, manage, communicate, engage and oversee projects with varying degree of complexity.
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Progressive work experience directing and leading municipal engineering projects within MN for 8 or more years.
• Progressive experience mentoring and developing engineering team members.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain client base.
Closing Date: November 1, 2017
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled