LHB Technical Staffing, LLC is looking for two Drafting Technicians to work offsite with one of our clients. One position will be located in Edina, Minnesota and the other in Duluth.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
• Organizing detailed technical drawings and plans
• Working in a team environment with engineers and other technicians
• Associates Degree in Drafting or relate field
• Demonstrated knowledge in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
• Previous experience viewing plan sets
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative group
• Strong communication skills; able to be concise and communicate effectively
• Ability to coordinate with multiple internal and external disciplines
Closing Date: October 25, 2017
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.