Do you like to collaborate with others? Are you looking for a job where you can be engaged in helping guide the direction of the company? Do you like a diverse workplace where new ideas are encouraged? If you answered yes to any of these, we might have the opportunity for you.
LHB has an opening in our Marketing Department in Minneapolis. Your number one job is to help bring work in the door by helping our teams and department. You are the point person bringing all the pieces together to create a winning proposal and other marketing pieces. If you are tenacious, curious, a good writer and communicator, focused on helping customers, deadline conscious, digitally organized, team focused, optimistic, and have a good eye for layout we need you! We offer you a fast-paced environment that will keep you on your toes, fun teammates, continuous opportunities to learn and try new things, a company with strong values and ethics, and a place that encourages different points of view.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
• Lead all functions related to the production of proposals and other marketing materials: team coordination, layout, research, etc.
• Strategize with marketing department and leaders to carry out marketing plan initiatives.
• Write and proofread business, technical, and social media communication.
• Design and layout marketing materials, including proposals, brochures, infographics, presentations, website, and social media content.
• Identify, coordinate, initiate, and document B2B opportunities including speaking engagements and tradeshows, lead generation, and partnerships.
• Maintain and improve marketing systems and procedures, including firm-wide ERP/CRM system, and image library.
• Market for multiple divisions while maintaining a corporate brand identity.
• Work with teams to conceptualize, bring together, and carry out ideas.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related major and seven years of experience in a related position
• Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas
• PC Software experience with Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Creative Suite, Deltek Vision CRM (or similar), Open Asset, WordPress, and various social media.
• Experience working in an A/E firm.
• Business development experience including: lead generation, networking, and tracking existing and potential client relationships.
• Portfolio samples demonstrating skills including: business writing, layout, social media, and graphic design.
Position Closing Date: September 22, 2017
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in: public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, bridges and buildings. We create performance-based design; utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled